Jesus Cruz Villalon (Spain) : The role of the State in Industrial Relations from a European Perspective
Jesús Cruz Villalón
PhD in Law and Chair.
Director of the Labour Law and Social Security Department Seville University
President of the Labour Law and Social Security Spanish Association.
Director of the Labour Affairs Industrial Relations and Social Welfare Andalusia
- Expert Advisor of the Economic and Social Council of Spain (2005-2009; 2011-2013)
Expert Advisor of the Andalusia Council of Labour Relations
- Referee of the Interconfederal Mediation and Arbitration Service SIMA and the
- Andalusian Extrajudicial Collective Labour Disputes Resolution SERCLA.
- Member of: Group of the Ministry of Justice responsible for wording the provisions of the Labour Procedure Law (1990), Experts Committee on the Reform of Title II of the Workers’ Statute (1994), Experts Committee on Social Dialogue (2005), Experts Committee of the report “A Statute for the Promotion and the Tuition of Self-Employed Workers” (2005) and Experts Committee appointed by the Autonomous Government of Andalusia to write the White Book on Employment Quality (2005).
- He holds the San Raimundo of Peñafort Cross of Honour.
- Dean of the Law Faculty of the University of Cadiz (1998-2002)
|11:00 - 12:30||Plenary Session 4: The Role of the State in Industrial Relations||Charles University, Faculty of Law||-||Collegium Maximum|